In the context of the official rules for preventing the spread of COVID-19, and the sanitary provisions,
all participants in this event are asked to follow them at all times.
The number accepted by the participants in this event is 100 people.
Ensuring protection measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
All initiatives will be subject to the law, respecting and ensuring the measures and rules provided for events organized during the pandemic to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- both the organizers and the participants will be required to wear masks that will cover both their mouth and nose, for an effective protection;
- the access will be made through specially arranged and signalized areas, as well as the exit, fulfilling the social distancing and the safety of the public;
- clear delimitation of the space where the events will take place;
- the organization of the access space will ensure the social distancing of 1.5 m for all participants at the event;
- the location of dispensers with disinfectant solutions at the entrance of the defined space of the event, in order to encourage the maintenance of a hygiene in accordance with the prevention of COVID-19.
In accordance with Order no. 2,941 / 1,120 / 2020 on measures to prevent contamination with the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and to ensure the conduct of activities in safe conditions, the assumption of responsibilities and risks arising from participation in an event is done by all participants: organizers, service providers as well as participants.