Strengthen your company’s position on the industry and be among the strategic partners of the leading railway event in Central and Eastern Europe. Companies from international railway markets as well as hundreds of business leaders will come together to pave the way and set the direction for the global railway industry.
INNOVATIVE, INTERNATIONAL, GROUNDBREAKING
Your international platform: Industry professionals and exhibitors from Romania, Europe and further, are your future partners.
Showcasing innovation: The innovative power of the industry is on full display, at every exhibition booth, every year.
More than “just” products: With a conference, special exhibits, networking sessions, the accompanying program showcases international industry trends and solutions that will transform the market.
Innovation and tradition: For 17 years, Railway Days has been an important industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners in the railway industry. Together we will shape the future of railways.
Partners at Railway Days – Club Feroviar Investment Summit benefit from additional exposure and added value, before and throughout the event, as well as increased promotion / advertising on all channels of communication, according to the type of partnership chosen:
- conference festive dinner attendee
- main speaker at the conference
- logo on promotional materials, on event website and roll-up in conference room
- logo, banner or article in the weekly Club Feroviar newsletter
- sending an email blast to Club Feroviar database
- press releases on clubferoviar.ro news platform
Main Partnership benefits also include:
- increase brand recognition by exchanging knowledge and information, while gaining visibility as an organisation interested in the development of the international railway industry
- increase brand awareness and product portfolio, as well as presales activities
- develop partnerships with key people from the international railway business sector
- access the key information, as well as latest market and competition analysis
- business development at national and international level
- showcase your products to current and potential clients
- position your company as a leader in your area of activity
- face-to-face interaction with targeted audiences in a SMART business environment
- know-how from business leaders